Profile And Tools
As your executive coach, I am your sparring partner at top management level. You will see results that can be measured and lead to a multiple return on investment. We can work on any concern or wish you have. There is a good chance they will have to do with self leadership.
- Target groups: C-suite, managing directors, vice presidents
- Expertise: Leading Myself, Leading People, Leading Organisations
- Coaching worldwide in English, German or French
- Executive Coach since 2004
- Manager 1994-2003: Alcatel, Viag Interkom, Telesoft, Completel (marketing & strategy)
- Dipl. Groupe ESSEC (Paris, 1994), Business School International Management
- Dipl. Betriebswirt (Dortmund, 1994), Fachhochschule, major in Marketing
- Distinction as „Senior Coach DBVC“ (Deutscher Bundesverband Coaching)
- Listed in the RAUEN coach database as E5: highest level of experience
- Certified coach: 2 year training with “Dietz Training”, DBVC certified
- Trainings in systemic consulting, transaction analysis, conflict management
- Qigong/TCM (body therapy), 5 year training with “ASS-Institut”, DDQT certified
- 20 years of practice of mindfulness meditation (Vipassana)
- Full time executive coach since 2004, with thousands of hours practice
- Listed in coaching pools of big corporations and leading SMEs
- Verified references from umbrella association DBVC and RAUEN database, two renowned coaching institutions in Germany
Sparring and Feedback
Sometimes you would like me to just listen, then you want a lively exchange. Once in a while you wish a straightforward opinion or an advice. I will also give you a constructive feedback on your improvements during our coaching.
Systemic questions are often unconventional and can expand your field of perception. This results in tailor-made solutions. Examples of systemic questions: “How would an outsider describe the problem?”, “How would you know that the problem is solved?”.
I use your brain’s natural tendency to spatially represent complex processes. This spatialization of certain parts of the system (e.g. roles or people) enables a better understanding of systems. This leads to problem solving and decisions in an intuitive way.
You may want to overcome you weaker self or control other parts of you. They are all members of your inner team. Working with the inner team leads to greater self-motivation and stronger leadership.
Psychological approach to understand one’s own biography. Very valuable as a diagnostic tool to better grasp your concerns and personality.
Prepare for future tasks and situations through imagination. Especially helpful for presentations, negotiations and conflict situations. Also interesting for controlling behavior that is not being helpful.
With the help of various role plays, video feedback, understanding of interactions and personality types, we work on your communication skills and help resolve conflicts.
Targeted use of metaphors in coaching. Visualisation and drawing help you to put yourself in certain situations or to illustrate complex processes.
Value and Meaning
A set of tools to understand and sharpen your own value system. Tools for finding a new position in your own life. Meaning of private life vs. work.
I can use it to direct your attention to your inner processes. 90% of the brain is normally inaccessible. Mindfulness training is a key to your emotions, intuition and hidden abilities.